2 pcs 300W Aquarium Heater Anti-Explosion Submersible Fish Tank Adjustable
Tips for Selecting and Using Aquarium Heaters: A minimum of 3-5 watts per gallon is recommended in keeping your aquarium at optimal temperature level. The use of multiple heaters in larger aquariums can allow even heat distribution. The heater should always operate under water. Please cut off the power and wait for at least 10 minutes before changing water, touching the heater or taking the heater out of water. Please don't use in the water if the wire or glass tube was damaged
- Fully submersible heaters work in any position (horizontal or vertical) to provide optimum aquarium water temperature. Safe and reliable in both fresh and salt water aquariums!
- Temperature range between 65°F and 93°F. Sensitive and reliable thermostat maintains uniform temperature Includes Two suction cups for mounting
- Automatic shut off when the temperature is reached. Shatterproof glass Plastic cover protector (removable) Voltage: 110-120V 60Hz Power: 300 W Recommended tank size: 60 to 100 gallon
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 13.75 inch Diameter: 0.85 inch Length of power cord: 2.9 feet
- INCLUDES: Two pieces of 300W heaters