Caudex Bonsai Desert Small Size Adenium Obesum One Year Bare Rooted New Hybrid Very Rare VIZIONSTAR
- The weather is getting cold and plants shipped to northern states may freeze in shipping. We cannot guarantee plants will not freeze, so please be careful when ordering
- Adenium plants require a lot of full sun and hot conditions. IF YOU LIVE IN A CLOUDY COOL AREA, THE PLANT WILL LIKELY STRUGGLE TO SPROUT LEAVES AND THRIVE. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHEN PURCHASING
- After planting, roots will begin to grow in one week and leaves will begin growing in 2 weeks
- Plant immediately in cactus and succulent soil (sandy) that drains well. Do NOT plant in potting soil
- Great for plant enthusiasts that don't have a green thumb!